Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An Evening to Remember

I was supposed to break(sp?) up with her this evening, at 8pm.it turned out to be the best date i had ever have.and we didnt break up :)


On a mood killer note, i was demoralised (dont ask about the formality of the word), screwed up and scolded by my accounting teach.

It was hell.

I was shivering like the hand tied reporter about to get slayed by one of the al-qaeda members.Embarassing it was.Well, i do need a kick in the pants sometimes... thx teach.

My bday had passed 9 days ago.Im 19.yay?god knows.

I got a new watch, a swatch from my mom.Great stuff.Thx mak.

Got a pen holder from "her" plus photo holder/frame/wtv they call it.Lovely.


I have to study hard.Exam in one month time.I dont want to get screwed.I want the god damn vice chancellor award!Wish me success...