Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't Mind the Idiots

At one point in your life, you might look back at the time when you know that there are people who hate you -or simply jealous- i suppose?When they form a group for the ultimate gang bash towards you and one by one (and in a way, pretensious(sp?) and scripted) blurt out shyte from their foul breathed mouth and simply voicing out their discontent for something rather irrelevant or simply put, childish yet lacking in intelligence and creativity might just be one of the experience that you will rekindle with a sarky smile.

For a record, i had experienced one in the holy day of Friday.


So, what turned out to be a rather awkward all-of-a-sudden-they-make-a-class-meeting is simply put, like i mentioned earlier, a gang bash. What was discussed are listed below, together with my own comment on the issues :

Zaidan the wolf looking i-laugh-like-hyenas(sp?) opened up with the "we have problems to deal with, and one of the problem is the class rep, voice out your discontent" and immediately the anak mamak, with her mamak gene seemed closely in tact and the mamak engine fully charged at her mouth started "ok, aku bukan nak hentam ko atau apa, nak cakap baik2 yang cara ko jadi class rep tu aku tak suka, aku nak ko datang kat kami kutip duit macam paan buat dulu.kami tak nak pergi kat nko bayar duit". i should point out one thing, she was in a point of yelling (typical of anak mamak) instead of her saying nak cakap baik2. Baik my arse...

That, is the epitome of idiocracy. Pinnacle of immaturity and inconsideration. Why the fuck should i go to everyone in the class, 23 altogether, beggin for money, check for their names in the list, and keep their money?Assinine, i have other things to deal with. Your foul breathed mouth could've said that its normal, and masa you skolah dulu aku pun pegang banyak jawatan. I dont give a fuckin damn, even if you didnt even really had any posts of importance during your skolah time, but its me, my system is not programmed to change.My system is to make my job easier.Paan's style of going to everyone id consider rather idiotic myself.He had time.I dont.I dont give a fuckin damn. YOU ANAK MAMAK were the one who wanted me to be the class rep, now take the shyte you've made, this is the risk you should take, MAMAK!

Now, bedah... the fat ass with the face of the blackened moon and even worse -if its not, the worst- fashion fiasco is another one with immense immaturity and stupidity.She cant take simple jokes simply because she cant understand it, and instead thought it was an insult.Insult my ass... tak paham ropanya budak ni... So bukak buku mgt study lar bodoh!No wonder she repeated financial acc.Fuckhead.

And oh, about the RM4/month shyte supposedly for party thing, im not interested. So dont dream of milking my rm4 every month for irrelevant time, effort and money wasting activities. Im not part of you guys now (was i once before this?) and there is no reason for me to go to your predictably nonsense party. I have other more meaningful and definitely better parties to attend to -IMAM, ACELS- plus coexias, remember?

I probably wouldnt get so high and mighty if things weren't put into perspective for me. i swear, it is painfully ironical.But somehow i feel good.Then again if its not for the in depth lets-get-hold-of-this-thing, i shouldn't mind the idiots anyway.