Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I work very hard... and you know it", says pak lahhh

It would definitely be better if i take this time to complete about 8 unfinished assignments plus those that i still have yet to start instead of putting up - something that managed to entertain my day though - pak lah's latest desperate call for votes.

Pak lah is hardwoking and i would love to play my part of owning a blog so that ppl who frequent my blog realize how hardworking he is, and because of this i guess it is a crime for me not to put this into my blog.
Story of pak lah's hard at work can be read here, and my favourite here.
Hillarious...
On a more serious note than the one above, this midterm brake have been somewhat rejuvinating. i feel energetic. i dont need red bull anymore man. just had kenduri at shuhada's house + my own neighbour's 2 days earlier. cny was mad! i cant even listen to the telly becoz of the fireworks by those neighbourhood kids kept on playing live for 30 minutes! there burns the whole 30 minutes tv programme!
i was driving my mom's car yesterday to the mosque for friday prayer. i love my mom's car coz its the only manual car in the house but somehow - by a cruel act of god - the engine died. twice. i guess i have lost my ability to drive.
the holiday is too short!