Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Officially in Love with Jun Jihyun

It wasn't long, about two months ago i was super critical towards anything korean. be it their tv shows, movies, the supposedly good looking korean hunks that i believe have been copycatting my schooldays haircut, their language, cars (even when there's one at home), handphones (LnG), etc. and being a traditionalist (in this case, since msia started off having the jpop/jdrama waves earlier than the koreans), it was unikely that i'd be in this state of being a korea-addict.

It all changed when i watched Jun Jihyun(i love you!) in two of the best movies i watched last month - my sassy girl+windstruck. and since then ive been watching sassy girl chunhyoong(sp?), my girl and spygirl. during exam weeks. until now.

And since im at home at the moment, i keep on tuning to kbsworld. and i like it.

I have nothing else to say.