Monday, February 09, 2009

Can You Keep a Secret? - Tagged by tka jayhunn

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, then click publish.)

disclaimer: instructions edited by tka

  1. My name is zaid. my family+relatives call me ed (as in first "aid")
  2. No one outside the family calls me ed
  3. This blog i keep secret from my classmates
  4. I'm single (haha)
  5. I have a list of the 5 ppl i wanna get married to that i update every now and then

  6. Currently those 5 are Peyton (One Tree Hill), Han Ga-In (witch yoo-hee), Dido, echa(who? teehee) and liyana jasmay
  7. I weigh 50kg. tomorrow it might change to 53.

  8. I rarely get angry. once i do the person will learn new vocabs. i hardly resort to physical violence.
  9. because im kinda small for a guy.
  10. Usually i win because part of my debating skill is sarcasm

  11. i have a facebook. find me. zaid bin mohamad.
  12. i have given up on friendster because facebook is easier to use

  13. Im the president of acels

  14. My favourite band is Radiohead. it has been since i was in form 3.
  15. I started this blog in 2006

  16. I can't grasp the fact that there are still some fat girls wearing tight clothes out there despite me saying "sausage bags dibuat daripada lemak" out loud (tho not directly). those in pink i call em fly baby piglet.

  17. I rarely go to the movies
  18. I just had this for bfast.

  19. I can't swim

  20. I play the guitar, both acoustic and electric. i have both
  21. I play golf, tho haven't been to the greens to properly play there coz i didn't take the test needed to get to the greens. i only play at the driving range.
  22. That means my handicap is 24

  23. My mom likes liverpool fc and she knows her football better than any men i know. that includes my football fanatic friends
  24. My first gf is Sheril Rizal Vincent. I still like her.
  25. My favourite footballer is Andrea Pirlo of AC Milan, which is also my favourite football team since 1999.


Who I want to TAG?
Shark, Shuhada, shant, ATIKAH JAYHUNN, raihan, kak afzan, whoever with blogs lah...

Got to prepare for class now...