Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holiday Program List

I'll be having my break till July.

Since I'm not a fan of a "8-hour-part-time job" and the bloody swine flu chose a rather untimely period for an outbreak which hampers any move to get my father agreeing to a overseas holiday, I hereby have successfully laid out a list of my own holiday program which, I really do hope I have the discipline to at least follow 3 of them. Here goes;

  1. Learn how to cook. No more frying frozen food.
  2. Learn a new language. Either French, Japanese or Mandarin (not just the cursewords).
  3. Change the blog layout. Its long overdued. Even the songs are not playing full.
  4. Plan a beach holiday with friends.
  5. Get to know those "unknowns" in my msn/ym. Its about time.
  6. Dig deeper those "related artists" in my last.fm
  7. Hangout with friends. Movies, pool, arcade, mamak, anywhere! (Now this is something I can do)
  8. Learn a new skill. I can't think of one at the moment.
  9. Fix the guitar. And learn a new song. (dah 3 sem)
  10. Read books. Thomas Harris = awesomeness

That goes without saying the watch-tv and play-football-manager programs. I will return to my campus next wednesday coz I'm one of the runners for the Arau Open 09. WTF?

And I'm currently heavily addicted to the background song in this TV commercial.





I have been looking for the song name for two days now and I still cannot find it. Damn!
The US stock exchange has gone on a rally for a few past days but I'm expecting it to still be tied to a bearish market range since it doesn't get past the resistance level. Same goes to Bursa Malaysia. Of course!
Recovery period is definitely not within this year. Time to buy securities?
Cases of swine flu in Malaysia has been reported. There are 2 confirmed cases and both are reported in Penang. One in Bukit Mertajam. Of all places.
I have nothing else to say.