Sunday, June 14, 2009

Checking Out Pulau Redang

I think im seeing signs that the world is getting ever nearer to apocalypse. You see, last monday the footballing world were given a stunner with Kaka's 67.2m euros move to real madrid which left the milan fans crying. Skip a few days later, we're left baffled with the mighty amount of 80m pounds (a world record) for the ungrateful-egoistic-circus-diver ronaldo of man utd. Then there are reports that a hundred million more euros are going to be spent by the galacticos on ribery, david villa and silva.


It got me thinking, how the hell did real madrid has such a ridiculous amount of money to spend? And to spend big on ronaldo the monkey is beyond me. No one is worth that much amount of money. No one. I just wish they end up bankurpt like leeds and parma for buying kaka! And hey! We haven't recovered fully from the world economic recession have we?
Enough with that, im currently pretty excited with the trip to pulau redang which is set to be on any day next week. Just have to pack the bags and wait. I haven't been there my entire life, so this will be my first time. Thus am currently browsing through the "things-to-do" in pulau redang and it happened to be that snorkeling and diving are the primary tourist activities there.

So the signs are encouraging. Reviewers gave good reviews and the pictures, fascinating. But whenever i feel like everything is going to plan, there will always, ALWAYS be something blocking the way. For all the snorkeling and diving spots they have, i could've been even more excited - intoxicated even - if not for my inability to swim without flailing my arms and legs like a tortured chimpanzee.
That said, i can't swim without the life jacket.