Thursday, July 30, 2009

Its Long Overdued (A Eulogy to a Phone)

I used to have a sabun for a phone.

For about 3 years carrying it around, the phone rarely gave me any real problem. It was the phone I used when I started my first proper job at the Store. Also when I was stucked at National Service. And it was the phone I used for 5 sems in UiTM.

It was my first camera phone. And my first phone that i can listen to proper music. In short, it was my first cool phone.

It even survived different heights; having fell anywhere between my bed to a single storey building. Supposedly it got worse when it fell from that building... which unmistakenly led to several cases of keypad jams and unfortunately, to its demise 2 weeks ago.

Rest in peace sabun. Rest in peace...


This used to be my phone.


Now I have a new one.


Btw, I lost a side mirror while on the way to pasific last tuesday... to a red lorry =B


The Taking of Pelham 123 is the best movie this year!