Friday, April 09, 2010

It's Already April!!!!

And the finals are coming to get you soon!!!

HELPPPP!!!

Oh well, I still have time to rant, and here goes :

  1. Miss Cikin sent me a fb msg which read "Exam : Read textbook n do past year exam quest". Yes, it doesn't sound like a proper sentence, but still it's quite disturbing to receive a PM from a lecturer telling you to actually start STUDYING!
  2. I realized that cycling at night is fun.
  3. Tests and assignments do not just kill the human kind in the long run (read- it is scientifically proven that stress leads to diseases and reduce one's life span) , they kill trees too, in the short run. :B
  4. This is cheesy, but we wore blue today!!! Yay!!!
  5. I need to ask my parents to get me a car, if I score a DL. I just need one mama!!! Mamaaaa can larrrr!!!
  6. My laptop's WMP library has gone haywire. I'm finding it hard to get it sorted out, I might just give up.
  7. I'm planning to make a super complete check list that will make my life more meaningful just like the one in Mike Gayle's The To-Do List. And complete the tasks in it. >.<
  8. Procrastination hampers progress. It does!
  9. I had my 3-weeks worth of laundry sent to Umie for washing a couple of days ago and now my wardrobe smells of floral detergent. And I'm happy :D
  10. I still haven't paid the graduation fees, haven't done the clearance, and still thinking of which elective subject to choose from. Need to get these sorted out quick. By 10pm today perhaps? Do not procrastinate Zaid!
  11. Faye Wong is perhaps the Chinese equivalent of Bjork or Tori Amos. Her brand of music is amazing!
  12. I just bought a pack of cereal drinks. Should have thought of buying them way earlier in the semester so that I won't get myself starved during untimely moments.



I'm sooo addicted to this song!