Monday, May 17, 2010

Item Number 5. Godd...

About a week back I made up a 79-item to-do list with the hope I can get it done by July 11th, and at the same time inching myself closer to the comforting feeling of being able to become a proper adult.

I did get a few items dealt with such as no.8 and no.9, and I am in the process of doing no.7, 14, 16, 24, 47 and 77. But then for some of the items in it, like no.5 (Talk to those people you haven't spoken to in YM/Facebook), it is kinda hard to determine whether what I do is adequate enough to get it off the list. The reason why?
  1. I can't find my fb friend list. The one that lists out every friends I have.
  2. I need to define "those people I haven't spoken to on Facebook".
  3. I don't feel like talking to them.
  4. They might not feel like talking to me (as was the case with quite a few of them).
  5. I have 440 friends of which about 100 of them are people I barely know (friends of friends who knew me but I don't know them, or those people from the school who simply add me cos we're simply from the same school, which if we were still students of the same school I might happily ignore their friend requests and if I am to drop them a message now will most probably lead them to point no.4).
And so, my solutions to this problem is...
  1. Only find those you can find (eh?).
  2. I suppose those people whom I haven't spoken to within the past 3 months are people I haven't spoken (enough) with.
  3. I need to fight the negative feeling and be a lot friendlier.
  4. You make contact with them, up to them to reply to it or not. You've done your part.
  5. Those whom you feel pointless to "reconnect/connect" with are out of the list.

"Lez reconnect wiz each ozher!"


Alright now, you got item number 5 defined, off you may go!