Saturday, July 08, 2006

shoot me

bwahhh... am getting bored lately.... juz finished my tutorial shyte, anyhow... the world cup is almost over.italy rocks my undiesss xDxDxD

so its italy vs france... aka the azurri vs les chickens... my prediction?italy 3-0 france with luca toni scoring a brace with either a gilardino/del piero or totti to score the other one... andrea pirlo or gattuso to be man of the match... bwarghhh... am so bloody excited... how i wish im at home :B

but that'll be on monday morning... so must wait till then... but in less than 10 hours from now will have germany vs portugal... germany should get this one right... another defeat on their home soil is a humiliation (the defeat against the italians was somehow celebrated as a heroe's defeat... blergh)

well, i dont have nething to say actually cept that im dead bored over here.help me :B