Thursday, July 20, 2006

Untitled 1

untitled 1... sounds a bit like sigur ros, ei?and there might be untitled 2, 3, 4, ... in the future coz my brain doesn't seem to be able to process any decent tajuk karangan lately.I even sent my essay to my teacher with the same title, "Untitled 1" and am still waiting for her, uhm, comment(s) v.v... can't wait for that =P


anyway, test is on next week.on tuesday and wednesday and i guess i'll get screwed (hopefully not larrr...) coz i juz received my math quiz result and i got a x<50.i admit getting less than 50 is nothing unusual in my mid-school life but hell, im scared shyte rite now coz of this :B... so this is how my mid-sem schedule will go... on tuesday i'll have to seat for math, physics and english, and on wednesday, kimiaaaa... all have to be taken in 1 hour with 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or even 8 questions have to be answered.

pray for me.


plz.:B


anyhow, i guess ive been a lil bit too late to rejoice in italy's world cup triumph... watched teh final... in my college... everyone was awake at the time, heavy-eyelids-and-foul-breathed ppl were everywhere sitting and staring at the 29' screen (if im not mistaken) like football-mad zombies...

you know... zombies v.v BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!


but it was great fun, coz italy won!!!XDXDXD... everyone enjoyed the goals (cept for zidane's spot kick goal... it was chicken!) but have to wait till penalties and that sux... coz everything habis at almost 6am.i usually bathe at 5:45am... but hell who cares... italy won!!!FORZA ITALIA!FORZA AZZURI!!!FORZA FERRARI(0.o?)!!!yeah!!!ferrari!!!...schumi won the last 2 gps... gud for him... =P


gtg now... wait for my next post... hopefully its not entitled as :Untitled 2" xD


p/s : listen to sigur ros "untitled 1" by clicking the play button at the boz juz below pacman.