Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the 13th Was Yesterday

It has been 9 days since i left home. Nothing much changed cept that more fresh chicks can be seen everywhere.
Been to the cc 2 days before, and i saw hot chicks all over. It was heaven, but i was too busy doing other things, no time to get the low down... wasted.

Neway, my oh so called salah register last semester that i can shamelessly admit here has taken its toll. im not allowed to join the band and instead i have to choose other activities to occupy my supposedly after friday service nap time.
no, i am not allowed to even transfer my activity marks like i did last sem. i am not allowed to seat for the band paper for exams (which was terribly easy, and i assume it will always be that way) and i am not allowed to blow whatever instruments or bang whatever drums like i gladly did before. and i miss the mangkuks a lot. and all thanks to my friend's sis who wrongly registered me into the national kesatria 1.

So it left me with no other decent alternative, and relunctantly (and by mistake... a terrible one i hope not), i chose public speaking. And i was left with 12 other people who i guess didn't know what they are up to, oh wait... make it 10, coz the other 2 looks like they intended to get their arse fucked with this. The teach has a motor in her mouth that makes it impossible not to hear her voice every minute.

Im screwed. Help.


About lecture classes i have a weirdo with an even weirder moustache teaching me management. pm abdullah is like weird and dangerous. i wont live in peace in his class. nobody will. My costing teach will definitely give more works and assignments in the future. she gave us a quiz in her first lecture class and next week will be no different. remember damnit, it'll be on monday.
my english lecturers, again 2 of them but not from last sem are being the usual bunch that dont excite me. oh wait, apart from english, the male teach teaches spanish as well!!! so he excites me.

Hola muchachas. como se llama? yo soy zaid la gordo.

kill me. kill me don't. please.


My microeconomics lecturer on the other hand is the only decent one ive seen so far. he's like the common 50-somethings that i can easily relate to my dad and his friends. he's good. am starting to love him. oh, that left me with my ctu ustazah whom im still yet to meet.

I have discovered the meaning of "rep" in "class rep". its a short form for representative. and i am a class rep. fuck it.

I guess ive summed up everything about class... should get my arse out of here, been here for more than an hour... i'll have to beg for money if i stay here much longer. no more free food in the dining hall. we have debit cards instead with rm40 allocated to every student for the first 15 days of the month.i have rm5 for another 2 days.



Am soooo looking forward to the simpsons movie...