Friday, July 06, 2007

Why So Soon???Whyyyy!!!???

Somehow, in some point in your life, you will wonder why things move pretty quickly. It is as if like the tsunami, or like the penalty thriller in a football final where the last person to take the kick can determine the winner if he nets in his penalty kick. And when the ball swiftly gets into the net, all hell breaks loose. In a sudden the player who nets the winning goal and his team go ecstatic and the losing side gets a psychological low blow. All in a sudden. After all the efforts being put from the qualifying stage all the way to the final, with that sudden blow, all things move pretty quickly.

I feel as if im in the losing side.


I have approxiamtely 7 hours left before i have to pack my things up into the car and say goodbye to my comfy home and be on my way to hellhole. All things that i had planned before the holidays i can sum up as, failure. Or simply non existent during my holidays. I was thinking of picking up french or japanese through the internet. Ok, it started well with the japanese thing, but only for 3 days and then i was off to the ever addictive football manager 2007... and never to return.


So, apart from watching weeds and honey&clover, trip to kelantan and genting, digging through zero7 and rachael yamagata, and also getting my phone and lap top fixed, my holidays is considered wasted. I need more time... I NEED MORE HOLIDAYS!!! Why the holidays went so quickly!!!??? Whyyy!!!???


I'm so fucked up, and i shouldn't be languishing in self pity... i have to smile more.