Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Birthday is in 5 Days People!!!


In 5 days I will turn 22. In 5 days, I'll be leaving for Pantai Morib. In 5 days, I won't be able to assure myself that what I'll face there is anything of passable substance.

For whatever self enriching personal development topics that I've gone through in MGTxxx class, I still feel it doesn't bode well with my principals and nature in regards to the trip.

No, I don't like being in a bus for 5 hours, I'll get dizzy. I don't like being away from cyberspace for not longer than 2 days coz I'm addicted to it. I don't like living in dorms, I just hate it. I don't like (being shot at) paintball. I don't like having to sacrifice my dignity just to entertain some random kids with a talentless display of lip syncing Hindi songs on stage. Or giving motivational speech since I myself am not motivated to go for the trip. I don't like doing something I'm not in total command of, especially during my birthday!!!

I JUST WANNA WATCH KINGS OF CONVENIENCE WITHOUT ALL THIS CRAPS DAMNIT!!!

So this time around, there will - of course - not be any birthday bash. Because of the trip to Morib. But still, since I tagged you guys into reading this piece of crap, I am having (a glimmer of) hope to at least have half of my birthday wishlist this year delivered/done/given/made/etc... to me, by you guys instead of egging me in a public display of brutality(which I managed to avoid last year due to people having forgotten my existence, and birthday). Btw, here goes :

  1. A long sleeved shirt for paintball. Neither orange nor yellow in colour. (shirt and stuff)
  2. Sony Ericsson(sp?) W-595. That same exact model and colour which got stolen by a certain celaka last year. (gadgets)
  3. A jade choker. I lost mine. (accessories)
  4. New strings for my electric guitar. Dah berkarat teruk dah!
  5. A new pair of pristine white flip flops. (accessories)
  6. Sigur Ros' Heima DVD. Orang kata the packaging is awesome and the album overall got a 4.5 at sputnikmusic. (music)
  7. Money
  8. Dan Brown's The Solomon Temple (books)
  9. Awek. Aku single lagi. (orang)
  10. Ticket and ride to watch Kings of Convenience Live at Bentley Music Auditorium at The Curve on 21/3 (gigs)
  11. Fresh undies. Mine's getting old. (shirt and stuff)
  12. A sassy cute chic to spend the night with (definitely not getting one...)
  13. Delicious, nutritious, non-poisonous MEALS (realise the capital S in it?) (free food)
  14. Next month's FHM (magz)
  15. Hamba abdi (orang)
  16. A watch. The ones with cool design. I don't mind cheap ones.(accessories)
  17. Stockings (accessories)
  18. A leather jacket so girls will go wild and for other guys to get jealous at. Or a body fit punyer sweater macam orang skarang slalu pakai. (accessories)
  19. Lene Marlin. I want her to perform in my bedroom. Tak pon Wondergirls!!! xD
  20. Trip to Iceland. (pictured above)
  21. Deodorant, shower gel. Nak habis dah (toiletries)
  22. A cap (accessories)
  23. Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife (books)
  24. A fridge to store my food (electrical appliances)
  25. A 80GB minimum external hard disk(electronics)
Tu dia aih! List panjang gedabak!!! But in the end, trip kena pegi jugak... kan bes kalau trip cancel tapi still boleh clear markah PD tu kannn???


p/s : It has been 3 days now since I last had water running in my bathroom. Which also means that I haven't shyte for the past 3 days. Though there's water downstairs, I don't feel like doing business down there. It's just that I don't feel proper. But somehow, I can't keep it in any longer. It's time to get the bike...