Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All Hail Emoismness!!!

Lately i just realised that i might be in a wrong place.


its not that i dont know that i am ALREADY in hell's end all along, it is simply that i have experienced a "refresh" when it comes to this matter. just rushed out of class simply out of the blue, boredom i suppose coz the feeling of "outkastness" somehow got its way into my system. apart from ija and a "selected few", i happend to notice that ive been surrounded by weirdos all this while.

where on earth (apart from japan with its japanese school girls) can you see ppl so weirdly in love with their camera phones that it comes to an extent on which pix can be taken almost regularly every week in class! that my friend is utter weirdoism!!!

and to put other weird-scheirdo into scrutiny, i just realised that most ppl in my faculty are either boring, weird, numbskull, hyperactively weird, loud, incoherent, and show lack of concern towards studies, selfish and intolerant... not that i want to hammer them out of the blue, but this is reality that i happen to keep watch all this semester. now my class is legging behind in microeconomics, and my ambition of getting my arse sponsored to the uk is in jeopardy!

all this littlest things added to the fact that my class produced the least dean's list student last sem is a mighty punch to my academic conciousness' underbelly (is there such word?), i simply have to be more serious come the next few weeks.

i have to nail down this semester with a 4.0, not just to satisfy my dad's crave of wanting his son to get perfect score for bragging rights come the next festive season but my personal mission (i will ask faza out, confidently if i nailed a 4 flat) of continuing my studies to the uk shouldnt get an unnecessary blow.

heh, been emoing lots.

couldve continued longer, have to buy food for bukak puasa... and that leaves me with something i should mention... "happy" ramadan!