Friday, September 07, 2007

Yeah Baby!!!

I'm mighty happy right now. Just finished the gruelling obstacles of a student's life by nailing down 2 tests and feeling highly confident about both. Just finished from the dreadful public speaking presentation which i went through with, surprisingly, a breeze!
Praise to the God for bringing down all the points and unexpected fluidity from the heavens. havent been presenting like this before. first time anyways, and am feeling more than relieved (ok, im exagerrating(sp?) here, excuse me!)

Btw, just finished my costing test earlier before friday service. it was a breeze as well! but i shouldn't have sent two types of answers just to confirm i got the answer right and to kill time. i could get my marks deducted! but hell, all is done. am looking forward for next week. heh.

Been talking to my good man mail a few days back. nothing interesting in particular cept that faza smiled once at me the other day during imam's meeting :D
doesn't relate, so to make this post a lil bit relevant i have listed the five things that i should be achieving in my uitm life in random order :

1 - get good cgpa (hopefully not less than a 3.8)
2 - become popular (among chicks to be precise!)
3 - get faza
4 - get ayu
5 - get a decent house to rent (being an nr is cool)

right, so things are getting quite busy lately that i dont have time to spend out of the campus. call me budak baik lah...

And oh, am sick right now, as in fever-sick. for a minute there, its the first time this sem! WHOA LADS!