Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Reason Why Columbus Discovered America

Shhh... shhh...


I have just discovered a refuge. with free internet and free use of the computer. the connection speed is tolerable to a point of satisfactory - which is good - though the only drawbacks are that i can't access my fs account and other blogs and sites which have contents of even minimal cursings.

This place is "highly" air-conditioned. I forgot to bring my sweater. and i can spend the whole morning from 9am to 1pm without having to wait for other people to finish doing whatever things they are doing with the computers because the place is highly deserted - i only see 5 people around here, and there are like 20++ computers to choose from- and/or pay rm3 for every hour which is highly economical.


This my friend, is the computer lab.

And i shall spend my entire weekends here.



Shhh... shhh...



and oh, columbus found the wrong india, so he didnt get any spices to trade... in other words, he simply discovered America by mistake.