Thursday, February 11, 2010

I See the Return of al-Fetto Drebo Gartay Punani

Zaid of the future, this is the period where you re-realised that your swine-physique debtor of a five score (in Malaysian monetary value) -which has gone a notch north thinking that you're giving him a NPL- who poses as a desperate stylissimo-wannabe is indeed the al-Fetto Drebo Gartay Punani.

And he's making a comeback!

Seriously, I can't find anyone as pathetic and sorry such as the poser. Look closer into the mirror, get smart and be like one if the worldly riches (which I believe is his ultimate goal) is what he wanted. And instead of acting like a super-liquid girl magnet who "par-tays" till dawn, buying unmatched pricey wears and vehemently wanting to be known as that "cool kid", its a billion times better if he takes out some of his supposedly fat wallet and make that long-overdued dues, shed the attention-whoring and perform his prayers. And really, it got my attention that the girls (my juniors especially) whom he has been their motor slave not too long ago (and still is) are just hanging around your bulging belly due to your daddy's toy. With all honesty, my juniors themselves said that!

Such lowlife. You gucci swine...


not much difference from the actual person; picture from http://sgforums.com/forums/1189/topics/235425



... and suddenly, I'm bitching like a 16-yo girl! WTF!!!??? XD
... and indeed, it is my intention to make this post as in-understandable as possible! BWAHAHAHA

In other news, I'm now officially a part time tuition teacher teaching UPSR and SPM kids English. And I have PD test tonight. :B