Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hectic Hell

I think im busier than the prime minister, you know the incompetent pak tidur badawi.Last weekends my games department raked in about rm100.We had 2 days brake(sp?).Rite now, my group should arrange the hardly earned tables and chairs that ive booked from the unit pengurusan fasiliti office.Resource from my group said we cant use em.

Hell!

The satans simply love bothering me even when im dead jaded!

Meeting in 10 minutes time.Acels.Homework (accounts) must be finished by 5 tomorrow (juz received today, 5 questions).Mushroom activities is no more under faiq/hezraat, its now under azreen.So tables arrangement must be delayed.And the fucking fact that activities will start tomorrow can give me mental illness.I need to go to mental rehab.

I wish im dead now coz i know, i will go to hell afterall.I dont need to deal with "this" sort of hell... not worth it.