Thursday, February 22, 2007

Screwed

It was not pretty, and it'll get worse come saturday and sunday. acels, i still didnt get the tables needed for the activity.I still havent finished the scheduling and the fliers are still with the big bear.And the eerie feeling of not having 32 contestants for the mother in scrabbles competition gives me butterflies.

Can't make meetings, seniors have to sit for tests.

Test is on sunday (math) and my accounting test should come shortly after, and it is still not announced yet.

I still havent finished my english essay for the proof reading stuff, everyone else doesn't!

I'm currently doing my computer science project, due wednesday next week.Agama project too, due date is on my birthday!And that comes to mind that my bday will gonna be shyttish!

I'm screwed!!!


p/s : we were doing the hand massage together in the library :)