Sunday, February 18, 2007

My First Times

I think its appropriate that the existence of a blog/diary/journal is to record something memorable, historical in some sense to the writer.And in this matter, there is no different.

It was 16th February, a Friday, the day where a lot of things that i think wont ever happen to me happened.Goddamn my education, i dont seem to be able to write in pharagraphs ala formal essay, and there are lots of things in my mind right now rekindling what ive encountered for the first time in my life a couple of days ago (and hopefully some of it will be the only time), so i summarise everything :


+ I donated blood.
- It came to me as a surprise as well!Who would have thought???Zaid bin Mohamad donated his deliciously precious "O" type blood!!!Well, it was not all pretty if you know the reason why.Here is my say, for those who donated blood will get 10 marks for co-curiculum and is excused from attending the kesatria meeting, meaning i can return home early before 5.If its not for that, i wouldnt have laboured 2 hours queing (is there such word?) just for the sake to have my blood sucked out in tubes into a transparent bag.But in the end of the day, i find out that its not that bad afterall, i actually HELP ppl and i get free food as well, and the foodstuff was packed in a fancy plastic bag written out there "Setitik darah menyelamatkan nyawa" or something like that.And i almost forgot, if you donated once you're entitled to get a free treatment for pesakit luar in any general hospital.Not bad, not bad at all.And im glad for it :)

+ I returned home alone, and i took the train!
- Well, not alone actually.I returned home with my schoolmate, nurul.Glad that she was willing to help.If not, i wont be able to write this blog on my comfy pc chair!So it was 4pm, she waited for me outside my college, and there we went!Back to kulim!!!We were supposedly balik kampung by bus, but like in almost every bad movies, there was no ticket left, so i left squandering for 10 minutes at the bus stop.So there goes my 6 ringgit taxi fare!Then, after much thinkering we decided to take the train.So we took the cab back to arau and there goes another 6 ringgit taxi fare!!!There, in the train station, i met the banking kids, both male and female, and there are like lotsa them.Blurgh.Oh, and some civil students, heading back to kl.Who wouldve thought that taking the train can give you such a mother fucking headache!I swear if its not for the see-through puke bag (it was plastic), i would have vomitted in it!So there i was, feeling sick like an expectant mommah for 4 hours in a train.And nurul was no exception.Bwahahahahah!Then from butterworth station, her father took me to kulim bus station, her father is nice, her not so little brother is nice as well!Thank you nurul, and your dad (if you're reading this).If you are wondering who nurul is, she, like what ive mentioned earlier is my schoolmate, and a part two computer science student here.So she has experience, and how glad i am for having her with me throughout my journey home.Thanks again girl.

+ (Coughs)Masuk masjid pakai seluar pendek :B
- No, i dont mean any offence to the pak imams and the anak2 kariah masjid (wth?).I was just lazy to dig out for long pants from my bag and i my shorts is not that "short" anyway, isn't it?So plz do excuse me.At least i did perform my asar prayer instead of just skipping it.

+ Ronaldo scored for the first time for the Rossoneri!
- In an epic 4-3 win over Siena!And he assist another one as well!A true great.I know, i went out of contex.But hell who cares... you wont mind anyway, rite?Or even bother to read... xD

Peace yo!